Amador County Unified School District
*ACUSD/ACOE does not endorse any of the programs listed in the bulletin except those marked *ACUSD/ACOE*. However, it is the belief that most if not all programs listed here have something to offer families to build better ties within the community and family core, depending on individual beliefs and choices.
See the links below for the Bulletin and supporting flyers for events around the county.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for digital distribution:
- The flyer must have a disclaimer as follows: “This is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amador County Unified School District.”
- The flyer must support and align with our basic educational mission, be of intrinsic value or enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community of Amador USD in a positive manner.
- The flyer must be in PDF format, smaller than 3 MB in file size, and four pages or less.
- The flyer must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization but should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
Week of October 5th, 2021
- Kids Weekly Community Bulletin 10.5.21
- First 5 School Readiness Program
- First 5 Dad & Me
- First 5 Toddler Playgroups
- Grace Fall Festival
- Fall for 4H
Week of September 28th, 2021
- Kids Weekly Community Bulletin 9.28.21
- First 5 Literacy Campaign
- First 5 Reading Log
- First 5 School Readiness
- First 5 FFN Busy Bag