The Amador County Extended Learning Program will establish and maintain an educational environment, which provides all individuals the tools necessary to become lifelong learners. This quality program will ensure each child the chance to participate responsibly in our changing society. Our philosophy is to develop a partnership with the parent/guardian and to provide, in their absence, a safe, nurturing, educational and fun program in a child-centered environment.
- October 2021 Fall Break Registration Form – PDF
- Sutter Creek Extended Learning Haiku Project
- Sutter Creek Extended Learning Photo Project
- Flyer – ELP Program 2021-2022 – PDF
- Extended Learning Program 30 Day Withdrawal Request Form – PDF
- ELP Family Handbook – PDF
- Change of Contract Days Form – PDF
- ELP September 2021 Newsletter – PDF
- Minutes – PDF
Cash and check payments can be made at the District Office 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Extended Learning Program has open positions for instructional assistants and substitutes.