Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Mental Health Services



Dear Families and Students,
We are pleased to provide a high level of support for students with their social-emotional and mental health needs.  The range of services in this area goes from school counselors to mental health therapists.  A student may be referred to a community provider or they may be seen by our in-house specialists.  All forms required as part of the referral process are here for your convenience.

See the forms below for further details

Informed Consent for Mental Health Therapists

School-Based Mental Health Services Referral Process

Mental Health Therapist Referral Packet

Consent to Disclose – Release Protected Information

Consent to Assess Form (Non IEP Students)

Amador County Unified School District
Translate »