SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
The Amador County Governing Board generally meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 6:30 PM Open Session typically begins at 6:30 PM. Closed Session begins at 5:30 PM. Meetings are held in the Amador County Administration Building, 810 Court Street, Jackson, unless otherwise posted.
The Governing Board requests that individuals who would like to address the Governing Board during Public Comments or on an item on the agenda fill out Board Meeting Speaker Card and turn it into the Secretary of the Board prior to the agenda item.
Amador COE and USD Board Policies
Access our most updated policies at any time through the GAMUT system
User Name: Amador
- Board Policy 2110 Superintendent Responsibilities and Duties – PDF
- Board Bylaw 9000 Role of the Board – PDF
- Board Bylaw 9001 Working Relationship Policy – PDF
- Board Bylaw 9121 President – PDF
- Board Bylaw 9123 Clerk – PDF
- Board Bylaw 9200 Limits of Board Member Authority – PDF
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and supporting documents are available for public viewing three days prior to the board meeting.
Meeting minutes and audio recordings are available after the board meeting.
Download the ACPS School Board Governance Handbook – PDF.