Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Services for Native Students

Are you or your children Native American and in need of assistance?

California Tribal TANF Partnership is a federal and state-funded social service agency that offers services and Temporary Assistance to Native Americans. The California Tribal TANF Partnership (CTTP) is associated with 20 tribes and other organizations that operate tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) programs for Native American people.

All who meet CTTP program requirements may be eligible for the following support services:

  • Vocational training assistance
  • Childcare assistance
  • Mileage assistance
  • Housing assistance
  • Extra-curricular child activity assistance
  • School clothing allowance
  • Grade incentive

Other services may be available.

In order to be eligible for assistance:

  • Applicants must be residents within the county service area where CTTP has an office.
  • The family must be income eligible
  • All households must have at least one eligible Indian child. The term “Indian” shall be defined as a member or descendent of a federally recognized tribe; individuals, and/or descendants must be listed on the California Indian Judgment Rolls.

CTTP Information – PDF
Foothill/EDCOE Services – PDF

Foothill Indian Education Services

Foothill Indian Education Services is an additional resource available to Native students. They offer tutoring and also give college scholarships to Native seniors each year at both high schools.

Liaison: Lauren Walloupe
Phone: 209-304-4254


Contact your local CTTP office:


223 Clinton Road
Suite 205/206
Jackson, CA 95642
(209) 257-6150


Amador County Unified School District
Translate »