Services for Native Students
Are you or your children Native American and in need of assistance?
California Tribal TANF Partnership is a federal and state-funded social service agency that offers services and Temporary Assistance to Native Americans.
All who meet CTTP program requirements may be eligible for the following support services:
- Vocational training assistance
- Childcare assistance
- Mileage assistance
- Housing assistance
- Extra-curricular child activity assistance
- School clothing allowance
- Grade incentive
Other services may be available.
In order to be eligible for assistance:
- Applicants must be residents within the county service area where CTTP has an office.
- The family must be income eligible
- All households must have at least one eligible Indian child. The term “Indian” shall be defined as a member or descendent of a federally recognized tribe; individuals, and/or descendants must be listed on the California Indian Judgment Rolls.