Staff Resources – Quick Links
For submitting Electronic Reports of Absence and Timesheets. You will be notified when your site switches to electronic timesheets.
Escape Online 6
Online6 (or OL6 for short) is the web version of Escape which gains new functionality with every release and at this time is mostly related to Site Users like principals or others who are not power users of Escape Online 5 and want to do their work in a browser or on their phones. For example, users will be able to create and submit Requisitions using OL6, as well as approve them. In addition, they can review their Accounts and run/view reports. They can log in with the same username and password that they currently use for the Escape client.
The URL for Amador County’s version for production is https://amadoronline6.xcoe.
Monthly Staff Newsletters
Employee Assistance Information
The EAP is designed to help you and your family members deal with personal problems brought on by such factors as marital/ family stress, emotional difficulties, alcohol/drug problems, and many situations that can continue to make you feel stuck and confined.
- Classified Employees College Grant – PDF
- Families First Corona Virus Response Act – PDF
- Employee Assistance Program – PDF
- Achieve Solutions Flyer – PDF
- Help for Financial and Legal Concerns – PDF
- Work-Life Referral Assistance Topics – PDF
- COVID-19 Testing for Employees – PDF
- Fit For Life Wellness Newsletter – PDF
ParentSquare Resources for Staff
Forms and Information
- Aeries Portal
- Travel Expense/Mileage – PDF
- Request for Personnel
- Change of Name/Address Form – PDF
- Substitute Request (formerly AESOP) Employees use to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
- Conference Request Information – PDF
- Google Resources Tutorials
- Staff Acceptable Use Policy for Technology
- Emergency Substitute Line (800) 942-3767 or (209) 257-5341 Fax (209) 223-5174