Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


The following forms and documents are required to enroll in Amador County Public Schools (ACPS).

Transitional Kindergarten (TK)-Kindergarten Enrollment

Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Enrollment Packet – English
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Enrollment Packet – Spanish

Transitional Kindergarten (TK)

For students whose fifth birthday falls between September 2 and February 2.


For students whose fifth birthday is on or before September 1. Please bring a legal birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency.  Registration is on-going after the designated dates. We encourage early sign-ups!



Click here for information about Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfers


California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions. Visit the Health Services page for more information


If your student is required to take medication during the school day, please provide the following forms:

  • Parent/Physician Request to Assist Administration of Medication – a form provided, completed and signed by student’s physician
  • Consent to Self-Administration of Medication – required only if a student uses an inhaler or injected epinephrine

A student cannot be enrolled until all required paperwork is received by ACPS.


Amador County Unified School District
Translate »