The following forms and documents are required to enroll in Amador County Public Schools (ACPS).
- Amador County Public Schools Student Registration – English – PDF
- Amador County Public School Student Registration – Spanish – PDF
- Annual Notification To Parents Guardians – English – PDF
- Annual Notification To Parents Guardians – Spanish – PDF
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency – a minimum of one and up to two of the following documents that include the student’s parent/guardian name and home address
- Current phone bill
- Current utility bill
- Current rental agreement or payment receipt
- Current mortgage paperwork or payment receipt
- Current property tax statement
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)-Kindergarten Enrollment
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Enrollment Packet – English
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Enrollment Packet – Spanish
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
For students whose fifth birthday falls between September 2 and February 2.
For students whose fifth birthday is on or before September 1. Please bring a legal birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency. Registration is on-going after the designated dates. We encourage early sign-ups!
Click here for information about Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfers
California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions. Visit the Health Services page for more information
If your student is required to take medication during the school day, please provide the following forms:
- Parent/Physician Request to Assist Administration of Medication – a form provided, completed and signed by student’s physician
- Consent to Self-Administration of Medication – required only if a student uses an inhaler or injected epinephrine
A student cannot be enrolled until all required paperwork is received by ACPS.