Amador County USD provides access to an online portal where parents/guardians can access information about their student’s attendance, schedule, and grades. We encourage parents/guardians to access the portal regularly to monitor their student’s progress at school.
Create an Account
- Go to the Parent Portal at https://amadorcusd.asp.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx. (opens in a new browser tab)
- Click on the “Create New Account” link below the login form.
- Select “Parent” as the account type and click “Next”.
- Enter your e-mail address and desired password and click “Next”.
- An E-mail confirming your account will be sent to the e-mail address you entered when setting up the account. You must go to that e-mail and respond by clicking on the Confirm Current E-mail Address option. The e-mail is from email@example.com and if it is not in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- After clicking on the e-mail messages confirm option you may be redirected to a new page with a message that states the account was verified or a link that sends you back to the login page. Click here to continue at the end of the line.
- You should receive a message indicating that your account has been associated with the student(s) and provide their names.
- If you do not receive an email contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 257-5349.
- If you lose or forget your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen and follow the directions. We will not be able to recover your password because it is encrypted and cannot be converted. You must use the “Forgot Password” link.
Returns to the portal initial screen
Lists grades the student has received for each respective grading period. In addition, the student’s current GPA is displayed.
Expand the details of each Gradebook with the drop-down or by clicking the “+” next to course names. When expanded the portal displays course assignments, assignment scores, completion dates, due dates, and grading status. If the teacher has entered additional assignment information it can be accessed by clicking the “+” next to assignment names.
An overview of the student’s courses and progress towards fulfilling graduation requirements (high school students only). Additionally the page presents demographic information, classes with teacher e-mail addresses, and awards received by the student.
Lists the course requirements for high school graduation and the student’s progress in meeting the requirements. Details are displayed by clicking the checkbox next to each requirement.
Lists student’s courses along with standing for each course. Prior Gradebooks and Dropped Gradebooks relate to courses the student may have attended but are no longer current.
A full accounting of a student’s attendance record.
Lists courses completed during the student’s high school attendance.
Lists tests the student has taken. Tests include CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam) and STAR (CST) test results. The drop-down navigates to details for subject matter results for each test. Although currently unavailable, CAASP (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress) test results will also appear on this page.
Lists student’s grades by class.
Displays the immunization records on file for the student.
Direct questions about accessing or setting up the parent portal to email@example.com Grade inquiries should be directed to the student’s teachers or school administration.