California School Dashboard
California has established a set of accountability metrics through the California School Dashboard. The California School Dashboard is updated every Fall with new information about each Amador County Public School’s performance as well as overall District performance.
The Dashboard features easy-to-read reports on multiple measures of school success, that include pupil achievement, school climate, student engagement, and access to a broad course of study.
ACUSD 2022 California School Dashboard – English
ACUSD 2022 California School Dashboard – Spanish
ACOE 2022 California School Dashboard – English
ACOE 2022 California School Dashboard – Spanish
The Dashboard Summary document below provides background information and factors to consider when reviewing the 2022 Dashboard.
2022 Dashboard Summary
Academic Indicator: Displays the most recent CAASPP test results for ELA and mathematics.
Chronic Absenteeism: Displays the chronic absenteeism rate of the most recent academic school year for grades K-8. Chronic absenteeism is defined as a student who is absent more than 10% of the school year.
College & Career Readiness: Displays the percentage of high school students who are prepared based on College & Career Indicators. The status is based on the most recent graduating class. The College & Career Readiness Indicators are:
- Students with Career Technical Education (CTE) Pathway Completion
- Students who have earned a Level 3 (Standard Met) or better on both ELA and Mathematics on CAASPP tests
- Students who earned a score of 3 on two Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- Students who completed two semesters of community college dual enrollment with a grade of C- or better
- Students who completed courses that meet the University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) a–g criteria with a grade of C- or better
- Students who have earned the State Seal of Biliteracy
English Learner Performance Indicator: Displays the level of English Learner progress.
Graduation Rate: Displays the graduation rate for the most recent graduating class.
Suspension Rate: Displays the suspension rate for the most recent academic year.
Amador County Public School and District State Indicator data is found here: https://www6.cde.ca.gov/californiamodel/?indicator=cci
More in-depth data for Amador County Public School and District can be found through DataQuest https://dq.cde.ca.gov/dataquest/