The Amador County Extended Learning Program will establish and maintain an educational environment, which provides all individuals the tools necessary to become life long learners. This quality program will ensure each child the chance to participate responsibly in our changing society. Our philosophy is to develop a partnership with the parent/guardian and to provide, in their absence, a safe, nurturing, educational and fun program in a child-centered environment.
- Sutter Creek Extended Learning Haiku Project
- Sutter Creek Extended Learning Photo Project
- Flyer – ELP Program 2021-2022 PDF
- Current Needs Survey/Interest List- November 16, 2020 return to School/Hybrid
- Extended Learning Program 30 Day Withdrawal Request Form
- ELP Family Handbook – PDF
- Our goal is to accommodate all families in need of child care, however, due to the need for consistent groups of 12 children and staff, we may not be able to accommodate all families.
- ELP February 2021 Newsletter
- ELP Vacation Request Form – PDF
- ELP Withdrawal Request Form – PDF
- 2021-2022 INTEREST LIST: Create a MyProcare account to be notified when enrollment appointments are available. Current ELP families do not need to create an account.
Cash and check payments can be made at the District Office 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Extended Learning Program has open positions for instructional assistants and substitutes.