The Amador County Extended Learning Program will establish and maintain an educational environment, which provides all individuals the tools necessary to become life long learners. This quality program will ensure each child the chance to participate responsibly in our changing society. Our philosophy is to develop a partnership with the parent/guardian and to provide, in their absence, a safe, nurturing, educational and fun program in a child-centered environment.
All ELP sites are currently FULL. Please place your student on the wait list using the link below.
- 2019-2020 WAIT LIST
- Spring Break Flyer – PDF
- ELP Enrollment Packet 2019-2020 – PDF
- ELP Change of Contact Form – PDF
- ELP Vacation Request Form – PDF
- ELP Withdrawal Request Form – PDF
- 2020-2021 INTEREST LIST: Create a MyProcare account to be notified when enrollment appointments are available. Current ELP families do not need to create an account.
Cash and check payments can be made at the District Office 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Extended Learning Program has open positions for instructional assistants and substitutes.