Select Page


Micheal Pingree Food Service Director
209-257-7792 fax 209-257-7754

Kim Backovich Secretary/Student Accounts

Food Services 2021 Summer

Argonaut High will be the only curbside meal service for the Summer Meals Program.  Curbside time will be 12-1 Monday-Friday, closed July 5th.
Updates will be posted if changes are made.

Summer Menu

Elementary School Menus

Select the menu calendar you would like to view or print below.   Printed menus are also available at your school site.  

May/June Breakfast Menu
May/June Lunch Menu

April Breakfast Menu
April Lunch Menu

Meal Prices

Parents will be notified when their child’s meal account reaches a negative $10.00. Negative account reminders are also sent through Tuesday envelopes, via email and postal mail,  and by phone when the account exceeds the limit.  We cannot tell your student they owe money however, we can give them account information if they ask. Parents are encouraged to follow their students account balance by logging into or phoning our office. No student will be denied a meal or be notified by staff they owe money.  Please contact our Food Service Department  at (209)257-7791 if you have questions about your students account balance.

MealFull PriceReduced Price
Elementary Breakfast$1.25$0.30
Elementary Lunch$2.50$0.40
Junior High Breakfast$1.50$0.30
Junior High Lunch$2.75$0.40
High School Breakfast$1.50$0.30
High School Lunch$2.75$0.40

Pay Online with MySchoolBucks


My School Bucks


Free & Reduced Meal Information/Considerations


  • School breakfast and lunch are available to all students at little or no cost.
  • Your child does not need to sign up in advance to eat school breakfast or lunch, but you do need to complete an application in order to qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Approval is not automatic and may take a few days to process; it is your responsibility to send either a meal or funds until your application is approved.
  • School Meal Applications are strictly confidential.
  • Application forms are available in Spanish.
  • You can complete a School Meal Application at any point during the year. Just request an application from your school.
  • If you already filled out a School Meal Application but your income has changed since then, you can fill out a new one.
  • If you have applied for unemployment insurance, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
  • If your work is seasonal, you can apply two ways. Apply in when school begins and list an annual income, or apply when school begins then reapply with your adjusted income when your work season ends.
  • If you are living under another household or have other household members living with you, such as relatives, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
  • If you have applied for free or reduced-price school meals for your child but were turned away because you make too much money, you may be eligible to receive SNAP (formerly food stamps). If you receive SNAP benefits, your child is automatically eligible to receive free school meals!
  • Schools receive state funding based on the information in school meal applications. This includes money for books, classroom furniture, school supplies, and other educational resources.

Applications & Eligibility 2020-21

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail, fax or email.

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



Amador County Unified School District
Translate »