Food Services 2020-2021 School Year
Meals will be provided are the below locations:
The following locations will provide meals.
Plymouth Elementary ~ 10:00 – 2:00
Amador High School ~ 10:00 – 2:00
Ione Junior High ~ 10:00 – 2:00
Argonaut High School ~ 10:00 – 2:00
Pioneer Elementary ~ 10:00 – 2:00
Camanche Oaks ~ 10:00 – 10:30
Camanche Blues ~ 11:30 – 12:00
River Pines ~ 11:30 – 12:00
Fiddletown Community Center ~ 10:00 – 10:30
Pine Grove Elementary ~ 11:30 – 12:00
Mace Meadows Golf Course ~ 10:00 – 10:30
Due to Coronavirus (COVID 19), children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals at school will get extra food benefits. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT benefits. P-EBT benefits help families in California buy food when school is closed. These benefits are offered through the State and not through ACUSD Food Services. Please contact California’s EBT customer service center with questions.
If a family was directly certified to receive free or reduced meals through a county program, then they will automatically get a card anytime in the next few days.
If a family is receiving free or reduced meals through a paper application, then a second application will need to be completed online after May 22. Please note that the application is not yet available. The online application will be available beginning May 22, 2020, at ca.p-ebt.org.
Call California’s EBT customer service center at (877) 328-9677. You can reach them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also email PandemicEBT@dss.ca.gov.
Elementary School Menus
Select the menu calendar you would like to view or print below. Printed menus are also available at your school site.
Parents will be notified when their child’s meal account reaches a negative $10.00. Negative account reminders are also sent through Tuesday envelopes, via email and postal mail, and by phone when the account exceeds the limit. We cannot tell your student they owe money however, we can give them account information if they ask. Parents are encouraged to follow their students account balance by logging into MySchoolBucks.com or phoning our office. No student will be denied a meal or be notified by staff they owe money. Please contact our Food Service Department at (209)257-7791 if you have questions about your students account balance.
|Meal||Full Price||Reduced Price|
|Junior High Breakfast||$1.50||$0.30|
|Junior High Lunch||$2.75||$0.40|
|High School Breakfast||$1.50||$0.30|
|High School Lunch||$2.75||$0.40|
Pay Online with MySchoolBucks
Free & Reduced Meal Information/Considerations
- School breakfast and lunch are available to all students at little or no cost.
- Your child does not need to sign up in advance to eat school breakfast or lunch, but you do need to complete an application in order to qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Approval is not automatic and may take a few days to process; it is your responsibility to send either a meal or funds until your application is approved.
- School Meal Applications are strictly confidential.
- Application forms are available in Spanish.
- You can complete a School Meal Application at any point during the year. Just request an application from your school.
- If you already filled out a School Meal Application but your income has changed since then, you can fill out a new one.
- If you have applied for unemployment insurance, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
- If your work is seasonal, you can apply two ways. Apply in when school begins and list an annual income, or apply when school begins then reapply with your adjusted income when your work season ends.
- If you are living under another household or have other household members living with you, such as relatives, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
- If you have applied for free or reduced-price school meals for your child but were turned away because you make too much money, you may be eligible to receive SNAP (formerly food stamps). If you receive SNAP benefits, your child is automatically eligible to receive free school meals!
- Schools receive state funding based on the information in school meal applications. This includes money for books, classroom furniture, school supplies, and other educational resources.
Applications & Eligibility 2019-2020
- Meal Charge Policy – English – PDF
- Meal Charge Policy – Spanish – PDF
- Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals 2020-21 – English – PDF
- Letter to Household 2020-21 – English – PDF
- Solicitud Para Comidas Gratis Y A Precio Reducido 2020-21 – Español – PDF
- Carta A Casa 2020-21 – Español – PDF
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail, fax or email.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.