Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources & Labor Relations
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
Classified, Personnel Analyst
Certificated, Credential Analyst
Human Resource Technician
HR FAX: 209-223-5174
If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offer a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
Verification of Employment Requests
Please submit Verification of Employment requests to Dyana Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All job openings can be accessed through the links below:
- Employment Opportunities District- Edjoin
- Employment Opportunities County – Edjoin
- Frontline Education, Absence Management website (Formerly AESOP)
Employees use to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
Emergency Substitute Line: (800) 942-3767
Paid coach opportunities can be accessed on EdJoin.
Volunteer coaches will receive a link to HomeCampus to sign in and submit all paperwork digitally once hired.
Volunteer paperwork can be submitted to the school site or directly to Human Resources.
- 2022-2023 Volunteer Application
- Welcome Letter
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Form
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Board Administrative Regulation – Volunteers
- Board Policy – Volunteers
- Volunteer Assistance Informed Consent
- Volunteer Emergency Contact Form
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification, and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing – Credentialing Information
Retirement / Resignation Information
- Retirement Letter ACUSD (Revised 2.7.22) – PDF
- Resignation Letter ACUSD (Revised 2.7.22) – PDF
- Retirement Letter ACOE (Revised 5.11.22) – PDF
- Resignation Letter ACOE (Revised 5.11.22) – PDF
- Welcome to CalPERS: A Benefits Guide for School Members