Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources & Labor Relations
Administrative Assistant, Substitute Employees
Classified, Personnel Analyst
Certificated, Credential Analyst
HR FAX: 209-223-5174
If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offer a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
Verification of Employment Requests
Please submit Verification of Employment requests to Emily Weinzheimer at email@example.com.
All job openings can be accessed through the links below:
- Employment Opportunities District- Edjoin
- Employment Opportunities County- Edjoin
- Frontline Education, Absence Management website (Formerly AESOP)
Employees use to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
Emergency Substitute Line: (800) 942-3767
Paid coach opportunities can be accessed on EdJoin.
Volunteer coaches must submit the Volunteer Coach Packet yearly. Additionally, all coaches must complete the trainings listed in the Coach Training Packet yearly or every 2 years, depending on each training’s requirement.
- Volunteer Coach Application (2022-23 School Year) – PDF
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Form (2022-23 School Year) – PDF
- Coach Training Packet (Required Training Checklist) – PDF
All items must be submitted directly to the Human Resources department.
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification, and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing – Credentialing Information
Retirement / Resignation Information
- Retirement Letter ACUSD (Revised 2.7.22) – PDF
- Resignation Letter ACUSD (Revised 2.7.22) – PDF
- Retirement Letter ACOE (Revised 5.11.22) – PDF
- Resignation Letter ACOE (Revised 5.11.22) – PDF
- Welcome to CalPERS: A Benefits Guide for School Members