Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources & Labor Relations
TBD (Open Position)
Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
Classified, Personnel Analyst
Certificated, Credential Analyst
Human Resource Technician
HR FAX: 209-223-5174
If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offer a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
Verification of Employment Requests
Please submit Verification of Employment requests to Dyana Hartman at email@example.com.
Contracts & Salaries
Guest Teacher's Handbook
Use to locate a substitute/replacement.
Annual Mandatory Training
- Volunteer Application Packet 2022-2023 – PDF
- Child Care Facilities Act Form – PDF (Immunization Form for State Preschool Volunteers)
- Procedure For Volunteers – PDF
- 2017 ACTA Interest to Transfer – PDF
- Change of Address / Name Change – PDF
- Classified Evaluation – PDF
- Classified Promotional / Transfer Applications – PDF
- Request for Personnel – Google Form
- Uniform Complaint Form and Procedures – PDF
- Williams Complaint Notices For Classrooms – PDF
- Aviso Para Aulas 2021-2022, Caso Williams – PDF
- Williams Complaint Form for Public – PDF
- FORMULARIO 2021-2022 PARA PRESENTAR QUEJAS, CASO WILLIAMS – PDF
Paid coach opportunities can be accessed on EdJoin.
Volunteer coaches will receive a link to HomeCampus to sign in and submit all paperwork digitally once hired.
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification, and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.