Dave Vicari, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources & Employee Relations
If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offers a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
All job openings can be accessed through the links below:
- Employment Opportunities District- Edjoin
- Employment Opportunities County- Edjoin
- Frontline Education, Absence Management website (Formerly AESOP)
Employees use to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
Emergency Substitute Line (800)942-3767 or (209) 257-5341 Fax (209) 223-5174
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing – Credentialing Information
Retirement / Resignation Information
- Retirement Letter ACUSD (Revised 8 3 17)
- Resignation Letter ACUSD (Revised 8 3 17)
- Retirement Letter ACOE (Revised 1 15 19)
- Resignation Letter ACOE (Revised1 15 19)
Employee Assistance Information
- Employee Assistance Program Pg 1
- Employee Assistance Program Pg 2
- Achieve Solutions Flyer
- Help for Financial and Legal Concerns
- Work-Life Referral Assistance Topics