Proudly serving 593 square miles of Amador County, covering over half a million miles of road per year.
The Amador County Unified School District Administration is pleased to announce the elimination of school bus fees for the 2016-2017 school year. The district would like to extend our gratitude to the many families that purchased bus passes over the years which allowed the district to maintain a full set of transportation routes during the severe budget reduction years.
Poor Weather Route Information
Check here for information about bus schedules during a time of poor weather.
Safe Transportation for Special Education Students
We want to ensure that all of our students have a safe and enjoyable journey to and from school each day. Please read our Transportation Guide for Special Education Families – PDF for everything you need to know about riding the bus.
- Special Needs Parent Driver Handbook – PDF
- Transportation Bus Rules – PDF
- Bus Conduct Report (Sample) – PDF
- Activity Trip Handbook – PDF
- Field Trip Permission Form – PDF
- Private Vehicle and School Driver Requirements – PDF
- School Driver and School Driver Registration Form – PDF
- Snow Day Schedule – PDF
- Bus Stop Assignment Form – PDF